So i recently moved into my boyfriend’s house and his mother left her crockpot that we got her for us because she said we’d use it more than her. Yesterday I put together our first meal out of it since I moved in.
- 12 links of sweet and/or spicy italian sausage
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 – 2 jars of tomato sauce
- 1 box of pasta
- slice onions and peppers. place into crock pot with half of jar of sauce
- brown the outside of the sausage either in a skillet or on the grill.
- slice the sausage and put it in the crockpot
- add rest of sauce and stir
- cook on high for 3.5 hours or on low for 6 hours
- when there is less than 30 minutes left boil any type of pasta
- when all is done, pour sausage and peppers over pasta and stir