IF I could I would life on PIZZA!!! Also if bagels didn’t make me bloat I’d eat them more because they are so damn TASTY!!!
Here are some pizza recipes that I may or may not try on my own. But if I do I will post them up for people to see.
Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
Prep: 30 m Cook: 25 m Ready In: 55 m
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes. Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve.
Chicken Avocado Pizza
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 (7 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Prep: 20 m – Cook: 5 m – Ready In: 25 m
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven while it preheats.
- In a food processor, combine the avocados and cilantro. Puree while adding lime juice and salt to taste. Cover, and set aside.
- Slice the garlic clove in half, and rub the cut side onto the tops of the pizza crusts for flavor. Brush both sides of the crusts with olive oil. Spread the avocado mixture thickly over the top of each crust, then arrange chicken and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with cheese, and season lightly with cayenne pepper. Place pizzas on a baking sheet if you do not have a pizza stone.
- Broil for about 5 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese has just melted and the crust is lightly toasted.