Since it’s summertime and peaches are so refreshing.
3 points per serving / 10 minutes prep time / 3 hours chill time / serves 8 people
- 750 ml Riesling white wine
- 1 1/2 diet peach flavored ice tea
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup diet lemon lime soda
In a small pitcher, combine wine, ice tea, schnapps, peaches, apple, and lemon, chill at least 3 hours or over night. When ready to serve, add soda and serve over ice. Yields 1 cup per serving including ice and fruit.